Hair loss is one of the most prominent aesthetic problems that women suffer from around the world. Hair transplantation is currently being performed for women in Turkey with the latest technology with a full female staff.
An overview of women's hair transplantation in Turkey Female Hair transplant in Turkey
In addition, Istanbul is a paradise with its nature, beauty and history, which makes it the first destination for tourists to receive treatment and hair transplantation.
Causes of hair loss in women
Hair loss is a major concern for many men, as it is a common problem that affects more than 601 TP1T men, and it is not limited to men, as women suffer from the same problem, but to a lesser extent.
Among the causes of hair loss are:
- Hereditary hair loss due to genetic causes (the most common cause).
- Hormonal changes may cause temporary hair loss, such as during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Diet poor in minerals, especially iron.
- Some diseases are manifested by hair loss, such as alopecia areata.
- take some medicine Like chemotherapy in cancer patients.
- NSfor radiotherapy For the scalp and head area.
- Some mental illnesses such as depression and trichotillomania.
In fact, it is not necessary for all of the above-mentioned causes to lead to baldness, but may be limited to temporary hair loss that is removed by treating the condition or cause.
The genetic factor plays the most important role in the occurrence of baldness, and the mentioned reasons may accelerate hair loss and the occurrence of baldness at an early age.
How is hair transplantation for women in Turkey?
Hair transplantation mainly depends on the transfer of hair follicles from one place to another, meaning that the doctor transfers the hair follicle from the back of the head or from the sides to the front of the scalp.
The dermatologist or plastic surgeon takes grafts from a hairy area called (the donor area), often the donor area is the back of the head where the hair is thick there. These grafts are placed in the front of the scalp and the front of the head is called (the recipient area).
The hair transplant process takes place through several sessions, where in each session a part of the follicles is transferred to the recipient area.
Recently, the techniques used to take and cultivate grafts have been developed. Where modern technologies have been introduced to assist in the operation, for example, a robot was used to perform the operation and to install grafts accurately and with better results.
Candidates for Hair Transplant in Turkey
Candidates for hair transplantation are:
- Adequate amount of healthy follicles within the donor areas (back of the head)
- Cases unresponsive to drug therapy (minoxidil, finasteride)
- Male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia that started at least five years ago
- Men or women who have lost their hair as a result of severe trauma or a burn in the scalp area
- It is preferable that the person who will undergo hair transplantation be over 25 years old, because the cause of hair loss in young people may be due to a treatable medical problem.
- The absence of chronic diseases that hinder hair transplantation, such as diabetes, heart disease and stress
Types of hair transplantation in Turkey
FUT Hair Transplant
The follicles are then implanted in the balding areas in a consistent pattern that mimics the distribution of natural hairs.
Advantages of FUT Hair Transplant
The recovery period for this type of hair transplant takes about 10 to 12 days, in addition to the fact that hair transplantation in this way gives a somewhat good appearance that is close to natural.
In addition to the advantages of hair transplantation in this way, it is considered the least expensive method among other methods, but it may leave a scar that may be clearly visible if it is not covered with hair.
Hair Transplant by Extraction Method (FUE)
This method is newer than the previous method, as it is performed by modern methods and by advanced means. In this type of hair transplantation, the doctor shaves the hair at the back of the head (in some cases it may not be necessary to shave the hair).
Then the follicles are isolated individually from the back of the head without making an incision with a scalpel, that is, the follicles are harvested directly from the back of the head.
Incisions are also made in the front of the scalp in order to implant the follicles in the place of baldness, after which the openings are closed with gauze.
- The robot selects the most healthy healthy follicles for hair transplantation
- If the follicles were removed by robot, no linear scars were seen at the site of the excision
- In one session, the doctor can transplant thousands of follicles (hair roots)
- This method requires several sessions separated by months to allow for a full recovery
- One session may take between 4 to 8 hours
Direct Hair Transplant (DHI)
This method of hair transplantation is similar and somewhat modified from the method of hair transplantation extraction (FUE) developed by a company called DHI.
Women with androgenetic alopecia or androgenetic alopecia are the best candidates for this procedure, this method is also used for beard cultivation in men.
The features of this method are similar to the method of hair transplantation by extraction (FUE).
|Tech name||Hair Transplant by FUT (FUT)||Hair Transplant by Extraction Method (FUE)||Direct Hair Transplant (DHI)|
|Procedure method||A surgical incision is made in the back of the head and a part of that area is excised, after which hair follicles are removed from that area and prepared to be implanted in the recipient area.||Hair follicles are removed from the donor area directly without a surgical incision, advanced devices can be used to remove the grafts and prepare them to be implanted in the recipient area.||This method is very similar to the technique of FUE hair transplantation, in this method, hair follicles are removed from the donor area directly using an instrument called Choi pens.|
|Features||The least expensive method among the rest.||The latest method that can be performed with advanced minimally invasive robotic devices, gives better results and is less likely to have complications.||This method is considered somewhat safe, in addition to the fact that the recovery period after the operation is relatively short, and this method is often considered the best option in cases of androgenetic alopecia.|
|Negatives||A linear scar is left behind at the surgical site, and the possibility of bleeding and complications is higher.||The highest cost of the slice method.||This method is often the most expensive among the others.|
Hair transplantation for women in Turkey with the ARTAS robot
The Artas robot is one of the advanced minimally invasive techniques in the field of hair transplantation by FUE method. This robot uses artificial intelligence to give amazing natural results without leaving any traces of scars behind.
This robot is equipped with an intelligent system that is able to analyze and study the grafts from the donor areas at the back of the head and determine the best of those grafts to be removed.
The robot determines the best place for implanting these grafts with extreme accuracy in the balding places to give the appearance of natural hair so that the person does not appear after the hair transplantation process.
Started ARTAS Robot By means of a three-dimensional vision system by drawing and designing a line of hair at the front of the scalp in order for the hair to be transplanted according to this line, and then, using the high-resolution vision system, robot arms and the artificial intelligence system, the hair transplantation process is completed.
Advantages of hair transplantation for women in Turkey via the Artas robot
- Natural appearance after the operation and the growth of hair of good thickness
- Speed, where the robot has the ability to harvest large quantities of baits in one session
- Minimally invasive, does not leave behind scars and the rate of complications is less compared to the traditional hair transplant process
Hair transplantation for women in Turkey with NeoGraft® technology
This method differs from the traditional hair transplantation method (FUE) in that in this method, the doctor uses a semi-automated device to harvest and re-implant the follicles, while in the traditional method, the doctor does it manually.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injection after hair transplantation
proved Studies The effectiveness of PRP injection in accelerating the healing process or accelerating the growth of new hair after the FUE hair transplant procedure.
Where the doctor injects the platelet-rich plasma into the balding area after the hair transplant procedure, which leads to accelerating hair growth and helps the transplanted follicles survive.
Benefit Plasma injection Even if a hair transplant is not performed, it is medically known that the benefits of plasma injections are used to treat hair weakness and hair loss, as platelets accelerate the growth and regeneration process of hair and prevent hair loss.
Plasma injections can also be used to accelerate the growth of Beard and mustache in men. In addition, it can be used by women.
Platelets contain proteins and growth factors that accelerate the repair process of hair follicles, as the reason behind hair loss and weakness is damage to hair follicles.
In fact, the injection of platelet-rich plasma does not treat the cause, but is only an occasional treatment aimed at reducing hair loss and accelerating its growth.
What is the best hair transplant method for me?
You may have wondered, given the availability of different hair transplant techniques, what is the best technique for me?
In fact, to answer this question, consult with your specialist doctor to find out the preferred technique for you, as the choice depends on the density of hairs and the number of healthy hair follicles available in addition to your desire and the results that you drew in your mind, the best technique is chosen for you in order to get beautiful, harmonious hair that looks like hair natural.
After a hair transplant in Turkey
Patience is essential to see the results, as it may take several months for the hair to grow back in the grafted area. Within two to three weeks after the procedure, the transplanted hair will fall out. There is no need to worry, as this is normal to allow the new hair to start growing.
After several months, you will notice the beginning of new hair growth in the grafted area. The hair may be thin at first, but it soon becomes thicker and gradually increases in length.
By about the sixth month, the new hair will have taken an appropriate length and thickness, and at this stage you will have many options for styling your hair as you want.
Approximately by the 8th month to the 12th month after the operation, the new hair will have taken its final shape by 90%. At this stage, you can start judging the results of the hair transplantation process in Turkey, a year after the operation to a year and a half, the final result will have appeared and the hair has taken its shape Finally, congratulations on your new hair!
Tips after hair transplant
- During the first day after the operation, do not tire yourself and take a rest
- Avoid touching your scalp at the graft site immediately after the procedure, to ensure that the new grafts are not damaged.
- Avoid washing the head within two days of the operation. On the third day, the head can be washed gently without heavy pressure
- It is preferable to avoid wearing a hat on the head for at least three days after the operation
- Avoid activities that lead to sweating during several days after the operation, such as vigorous exercise, sauna and sex
- It is recommended to sleep with the head slightly elevated during the first week after the operation to avoid and reduce swelling
- Avoid exposure to intense sunlight for at least two weeks after the operation
- Smoking and alcohol prolong the recovery period, so it is recommended to stay away from them during the recovery period after the operation
- Follow a good diet rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and omega 3
- Try to drink good amounts of water after the operation
- Avoid dyeing hair, especially during the first month after the procedure
Hair transplant side effects
Hair transplant surgery is considered safe to some extent if it is performed in specialized centers under the supervision of a specialized doctor, but it may sometimes be associated with few complications, including:
- Bleeding from the scalp during the operation, either due to poor removal of the follicles from the donor area or because large incisions were made in the recipient areas, bleeding may be dangerous in patients with diabetes or those with coagulation disorders.
- Infection at the site of the incisions in the scalp, either because the room or the instruments through which the grafts will be implanted have not been sterilized, or because of bleeding.
- Swelling of the scalp, in the normal case, slight swelling occurs after the operation, but in some rare cases, severe and deep swelling may occur in the scalp.
- Temporary numbness (loss of sensation) in the scalp area
- The scar where the follicle harvesting is performed. The scar may be in the form of a small line or be larger, depending on the type and type of operation that was performed.
- The patient may suffer from a headache after the operation that lasts for a temporary period because the local anesthesia was applied before the follicles were removed from the donor area.
- You may see bruises on the face around the eyes that go away after a period of time.
- The new hair may take an abnormal or asymmetric appearance, meaning that the direction of hair growth is abnormal, due either to the incompetence of the doctor who performed the operation or to choose the method that is not appropriate for the patient.
Tips to maintain the health of hair after the operation
- Avoid using shampoo excessively, despite the fact that shampoo is intended for hair care, but using it excessively may cause adverse results on the hair due to stripping the hair of its natural oils and minerals, and the hair loses its natural appearance and luster.
- Avoid using shampoos that contain a lot of harmful chemicals and fragrances, look for a shampoo that is free of genetically modified substances and dyes that cause a buildup of dandruff in the hair and lose its shine.
- Deal gently with wet hair, because wet hair is more fragile than dry hair, avoid drying hair with a rough cotton towel, gently drying your hair with a soft towel.
- Try to avoid raising the temperature of the hair as much as possible. A hair dryer may be indispensable for some, but be sure to get a hair dryer that has a cooling option and that the temperature of the dryer does not exceed 300 degrees Celsius.
- A good diet is important for maintaining healthy hair. Get adequate amounts of minerals and vitamins that help hair grow and maintain its health, such as vitamin D and vitamin C, as well as proteins, zinc and iron.
Why choose Bimaristan Center?
Frequently asked questions about hair transplantation for women in Turkey
How is hair transplantation for women in Turkey?
Hair transplantation for women in Turkey is carried out with the latest available methods, where hair transplantation is performed using the FUE method, which is considered the best method at the present time, and an automated robot called “Artas” is used to transplant hair accurately, with better results and fewer complications. It is also all done under the supervision of a full female staff.
How much does a hair transplant for women cost in Turkey?
What makes Turkey one of the best countries for a hair transplant?
In fact, Turkey is one of the best countries in the world in the field of hair transplantation, where tourists from different countries go to perform the procedure, due to the availability of medical centers specialized in hair transplantation equipped with the latest technologies available in the world in addition to the low cost compared to other countries.
What are the types of hair transplantation for women in Turkey?
- Hair Transplant by FUT (FUT)
- Hair Transplant (FUE)
- FUE hair transplantation using the Artas robot
- FUE hair transplantation using the Neograft technique
- Direct Hair Transplant (DHI)
What is the best hair transplant technique for me?
What are the causes of hair loss?
- Hair loss due to genetics (the most common causes)
- Hair loss due to hormonal changes such as pregnancy
- Diet poor in minerals such as iron
- Some medicines, such as chemotherapy, in cancer patients
- Mental illnesses such as depression
When does new hair begin to grow and take its final shape?
Several months after the operation, the person begins to notice the growth of new hair in the grafted area. By about nine months after the operation, the new hair has taken its final form by 90%. At this time, the results of the hair transplantation process can be judged.
What are the risks of a hair transplant in Turkey?
- Bleeding during the operation
- Sepsis during incisions made to take grafts or implant them
- Swelling in the head
- The scar at the site of the operation
What is the benefit of PRP injections after hair transplantation for women in Turkey?
Is hair transplantation suitable for everyone?
What is the success rate of hair transplantation in Turkey?
Why should I choose Bimaristan to perform a hair transplant for women in Turkey?
Bimaristan Medical Center is a group of Arab doctors specialized in Turkey, we help you choose the necessary medical service for you in all parts of Turkey and offer you advice regarding the best available treatment options. While fully maintaining the privacy of patients.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we guide you to the best hospitals equipped with the latest technology and at the lowest costs.
What is the appropriate age for hair transplantation?
The appropriate age for hair transplantation is after the age of thirty because the rate of hair loss decreases after this age.
Is the transplanted hair as natural as the first real hair?
The transplanted hair, of course, is 100% natural because the transplanted hair will fall out after a while, and the natural hair that will grow and cover the baldness will come out in its place.