Many people suffer from symptoms of stomach acidity, in which the patient feels a burning pain from the stomach in the area below the chest. The cause of a person suffering from acidity of the stomach is due to eating fatty food or to his poor psychological condition or suffering from psychological problems, and the stomach acid reflows into the food tube at a rate of two or more times per week, and if the acidity of the stomach is neglected, the disease may develop into serious complications.
Stomach acidity symptoms
There are many causes of injury to a person stomach acid The symptoms of acidity of the stomach vary from esophageal heartburn and feeling chest pain, as well as feeling the effects of different pain in the stomach, but the causes combine on one result, which is the occurrence of a defect inside the stomach, this defect is called a hiatal hernia, when the upper part of the stomach moves over the diaphragm Septal Burning stomach acid has a bitter or very acidic taste in the mouth.
Symptoms of severe acidity
There are a number of causes of severe acidity of the stomach that affect humans and lead to the severity of the symptoms of acidity, and we will present some of them as follows:
- Infection of a person with flatulence.
- Bloody or black stools, or bloody vomit.
- The person has difficulty swallowing.
- A person loses weight for no apparent reason.
- The person feels wheezing.
- The person suffers from a dry cough.
- Chronic sore throat.
Symptoms of mental acidity
It also causes the poor psychological state of a person to increase the acidity of the stomach, which is one of the most important symptoms of acidity, as acidity is one of the causes of a disorder in the digestion of foods and an increase in the secretion of stomach acid, causing digestive problems, as the bad psychological state of a person helps in attacking diseases for humans and the absence of Sufficient immunity to repel those diseases associated with any infection of the esophagus, in addition to the group of symptoms associated with stomach acidity and esophageal pain.
Causes of increased stomach acid
There are a number of reasons that contribute to the increase in the symptoms of acidity of the stomach and increase the sense of its complications, we will present some of them as follows:
- When a person eats a large meal and then lies down immediately after eating, this is one of the reasons for increasing the chances of a person having gastric reflux and stomach acid.
- Cases of increasing the size of a person also contribute to the reasons for the increased chance of developing heartburn.
- Eating close to bedtime increases the chance of acidity.
- Eating fatty foods rich in calories and rich in fats such as chocolate and citrus fruits such as oranges, citrus fruits, tomatoes, mint and garlic, as well as eating onions and eating a lot of spices contribute to the feeling of heartburn.
- Drinking a lot of alcoholic beverages and consuming tea, coffee and soda water helps to cause heartburn and increase symptoms of acidity.
- Smoking also increases the chance of developing abdominal pain.
- The hormones secreted during pregnancy increase a woman's feeling of heartburn.
- There are also some medical drugs that, when taken, increase heartburn, such as aspirin and ibuprofen, as well as blood pressure medications.
Symptoms of increased gastric juice
Continuous exposure to the symptoms of acidity of the stomach causes symptoms of an increase in the secretion of gastric juice, which produces the following symptoms:
- Increased acidity of the stomach causes inflammation in the esophagus and results in inflammation of the lining of the esophagus, resulting in bleeding and ulcers.
- Stomach acid causes scarring and difficulty swallowing.
- Constant exposure to stomach acid changes in cells and tissues of the esophagus and can develop into cancerous cells.
Symptoms of low stomach acid
When there is a deficiency in the secretion of stomach acid, symptoms of stomach acidity appear. This is evidence of a disturbance in the digestive process, which increases the chances of microbial growth, and this works to prevent the acid from performing its function, which is to break down proteins of the amino acids that make up them, and examples of stomach acidity are due to a lack of secretion. Stomach acid, severe damage to the esophagus, and signs include:
- The patient is exposed to bloating inside the abdomen.
- The patient experiences burping.
- Deficiency in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12, and calcium.
- Vision disturbances, and malfunctions of the esophagus and stomach.
- Numbness and tingling occur in the heart.
- Rapid feeling of hunger, or feeling full.
- The patient feels constantly nauseated, and acidity.
- Feeling of slow digestion, as well as coughing and the inability to bear the burning stomach.
- The patient finds a lot of undigested parts of food in the stool.
- An increase in size in the upper part of the abdomen besides the esophagus as a result of digestive factors due to the feeling of so-called acid.
- The presence of itching around the rectum and usually occurs after exposure to the causes of heartburn.
- Thyroid disorders and indigestion.
- The victim's cheeks appear pink, due to the expansion of the capillaries
- The nails are weak, or cracked.
- The presence of acne on the face.
- Hair loss occurs.
Symptoms of increased stomach acid
Several signs appear to the patient when the secretion of gastric juice increases, and we will present the symptoms of acidity of the stomach, and he will feel reflux in the esophagus and the rest of the effects we mention as follows:
- Severe pain and burning inside the abdomen and usually increases the range between the sternum bones in the chest and the navel.
- You feel bloating in your lower stomach, which often happens after eating.
- The presence of heartburn and pain in the throat, due to the reflux of juices into the esophagus.
- Some serious symptoms such as vomiting blood or vomit the color of coffee.
- Exhibit mucosal bloody diarrhea.
- Nausea occurs and these symptoms cause weight loss.
Symptoms of stomach acid reflux
The acidity of the stomach emerges when a person swallows food, a relaxation occurs in the lower esophageal muscle, so that the food passes into the stomach, and then it closes. It occurs when the abdominal pressure increases for pregnant women, as well as smokers and people with hernia in the esophageal diaphragm, as well as when taking some medications, the incidence of persistent digestive reflux such as asthma medication as well as antidepressants.
Symptoms of high stomach acid
Signs of acidity of the stomach result in high acidity of the stomach, some complications for the affected person, and we will present some of them as follows:
- The patient constantly feels bloated and full.
- Feel full despite eating small meals.
- Constantly craving nausea and vomiting immediately after eating food.
- The presence of pain inside the digestive system.
- Intra-abdominal bloating.
Symptoms of acidity during pregnancy
During pregnancy, women have more than one symptom of stomach acidity, and acidity increases in the third trimester of pregnancy, due to the pressure of the uterus on the intestines and stomach, which leads to pushing the stomach contents of food and acid into the esophagus, some signs of acidity that affect pregnant women during pregnancy, or For infection by bacteria:
- The woman has difficulty swallowing.
- The woman has a chronic cough that increases with burning.
- The woman has pain in the upper left region of the abdomen.
- Pregnant women suffer from the urge to vomit, and this is one of the worst cases of infection.
- Other effects appear in the form of sore throat and neck, difficulty and discomfort in the shoulder, in addition to
- You suffer from indigestion.
- Nausea in the morning.
Symptoms of heartburn and GERD
The symptoms of acute acidity of the stomach are a pathological condition that affects the patient and results in a feeling of burning in the stomach, and the heartburn may extend to the chest and esophagus, and the symptoms of acidity appear, and burning occurs because of a defect inside the stomach due to the leakage of gastric acid from the stomach down the esophagus, while GERD is a chronic form of Esophageal reflux, the most prominent symptoms of GERD and stomach acidity are:
- Stomach pain and acidity in the digestive system in the esophagus area, accompanied by chest pain.
- The presence of burning inside the chest.
Symptoms of stomach acid include:
- The presence of heartburn inside the stomach, and sometimes the burning feeling extends to the chest and abdomen.
- There is a bulge in his stomach.
- There is bitterness in his mouth.
- Nausea and sometimes bloody vomiting.
- unable to swallow
- Wheezing occurs in the chest.
- A dry cough occurs.
- Black or bloody stools.
- He loses several kilograms of weight.
The occurrence of esophageal injury is due to the presence of a relaxation of the esophageal sphincter muscle that lies between the stomach and the esophagus, which increases the symptoms of stomach acidity and tightens the esophagus after eating food and its descent to the stomach.
- I gave him a dry cough.
- Inflammation in the throat.
- Feeling of a stinging taste in the mouth.
- Dry mouth.
- The presence of irritation of the gums.
- Having a bad smell in the mouth.
- Difficulty swallowing food and its saliva.
- Heartburn in the upper abdomen area. .
- Soreness and burning in the chest.
- The child may face symptoms like these, which leads some to ask about the causes of acidity in the stomach in children.
- Gas and acidity
Symptoms of acidity and heart
There is often confusion between the pain of reflux esophagus as well as stomach ulcers and the pain of a heart attack, and in the first case we feel a burning sensation, while the second case may lead to death, so we must know the difference between the two cases. It is in the form of a tingling in the center of the chest, neck, lower jaw, and the left side of the shoulder. Heartburn is also accompanied by several signs, including burping and a bitter taste in the throat, while the feeling of pain inside the heart is accompanied by cold sweating, pallor and exhaustion, and is accompanied by fatigue, dizziness and nausea.
Heartburn and shortness of breath
Sometimes the signs of stomach acidity appear to be shortness of breath and sore throat in the patient with difficulty in chewing, in addition to the appearance of many effects, as follows:
- Long-term pain and bitterness in the mouth.
- Bad breath is caused by bacteria.
- Chronic cough.
- Esophageal fibrosis.
- The appearance of mucous fluid.
How can you get rid of severe stomachache
It is possible to treat and reduce the effects of the symptoms of acidity and gastric juice and chronic stress by following a correct diet in eating food and scheduling meals, and this is one of the most important reasons for preventing the feeling of acidity, and it is represented in the following:
- It is preferable for a patient to follow a healthy diet when eating specific meals, and to stay away from fatty foods that contain a large amount of oils and fats that cause heartburn, and to stay away from eating acidic things that increase acidity, and eating skimmed snacks, as well as almonds.
- It is also preferable to refrain from drinking ginger because it causes reflux and ulcers.
- Eating smaller meals more times during the day also contributes to reducing acidity signals.
- Quitting smoking helps reduce the chance of a person developing heartburn and itching in the eye area.
- It is preferable to refrain from eating food before lying down and sleeping from 2 to 3 hours.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes so as not to accompany the acid reflux of the gut acid and cause a burning pain for the person.
- The disease increases the feeling of acidity whenever a person is dieting to lose weight, and dieting to lose weight is one of the best common ways to reduce acidity.
- There are several medicines that help reduce the symptoms of acidity in the stomach and mouth, but you should consult your doctor before using the medicine. Examples of these medicines are foaming agents that prevent reflux into the digestive system, as well as histamine receptors that reduce acidity, as well as proton pump inhibitors that reduce secretion. succulents;
Multiple symptoms stomach acidityThose that we mentioned in detail, first you should consult a doctor if the symptoms are severe, and then avoid the causes that increase the acidity of the stomach
Why should I choose treatment in Turkey?
Recently, Turkey has become one of the leading countries in the field of medical tourism in the world.
The reason for this is due to the presence of advanced medical centers that provide appropriate treatment by the most skilled doctors and the latest medical devices at a low cost.
and stay Bimaristan Medical Center It is your first choice For treatment in Turkey.
We guide you to the best expert specialists in all departments.
We facilitate the language of communication between you and everyone through specialized Arab doctors who will help you communicate with your doctor.
We help you secure the right treatment and high-end service in the most modern hospitals and medical centers in Turkey.
We provide our services extensively and precisely.
We accompany you step by step towards recovery.
Free consultations around the clock.
don't hesitate toContact usBimaristan, your family center in Turkey.
The most important frequently asked questions about the symptoms of acidity of the stomach
How do I know that I have acidity of the stomach?
Heartburn causes a burning pain that travels from your stomach to your stomach, chest, or even your throat. A bitter or sour taste in your mouth or throat. bloating; Black bloody stools or bloody vomit.
What are the symptoms of stomach acid deficiency?
There are many symptoms of low stomach acid, the most prominent of which are:
- fast hunger
- numbness and tingling