Bronchoscopy is an important procedure for evaluating the integrity of the airway and lungs and may be used for therapeutic purposes. Turkey offers the latest bronchoscopy equipment at the lowest cost.
How is a bronchoscopy performed in Turkey/Istanbul?
The patient does not feel any pain during the endoscopy, as he is under the influence of anesthesia.
Why might you need to have a bronchoscopy (bronchoscopy)?
- Abnormal appearance on chest x-ray
- Persistent coughing or bleeding (coughing up blood)
- narrowing of the respiratory tract
- Diagnosis of bronchitis (bronchitis)
- Removal of foreign bodies or mucus blocking the bronchi or bronchi
- Take a biopsy of the bronchi if there is a suspicion of the presence of tumor or Lung Cancer
- Performing therapeutic maneuvers such as stopping the bleeding or placing a stent to secure the respiratory route
- Examination of the lymph nodes near the lung
What are the different types of bronchoscopy?
- Suctioning secretions from the airways
- Respiratory tissue sampling
- Introducing drugs directly into the lung
- Develop a respiratory support device
- diagnosis Bronchial diseases
- stop bleeding
- Removal of foreign bodies from the airways
- Endoscopic removal of large amounts of secretions from the airways
- Placement of stents in the respiratory tract
- Removal of pathological lesions within the airways
The latest bronchoscopy methods in Turkey
Super Dimension® System
It is one of the modern techniques in the field of bronchoscopy, which depends on the introduction of an electromagnetic endoscope that has a better diagnostic ability than the ordinary device, as it is possible through this device to reach small places within the lung. bronchiectasis easily, and this device allows for early detection of bronchial cancer as well, and of course, this advanced technology is associated with fewer complications than endoscopy with a regular device According to studies.
Preparation before a bronchoscopy (bronchoscopy)
During a bronchoscopy procedure (bronchoscopy)
After a bronchoscopy procedure (bronchoscopy)
- airway perforation
- Pectoral wind
- Irritation of the vocal cords or the respiratory tract
Why should I choose treatment in Turkey?
Frequently asked questions about bronchoscopy in Turkey
What is a bronchoscopy?
Why is a bronchoscope used?
What are the indications for using a bronchoscope or bronchoscope?
- Check for bronchial narrowing
- Respiratory or bronchial bleeding
- A biopsy is taken if bronchial cancer is suspected
- Diagnosis of bronchial and respiratory diseases