Hiatal hernia may be associated with many digestive symptoms that affect the patient's life and cause him inconvenience. Fortunately, hiatal hernia can be treated in Turkey by the most skilled doctors.
An overview of the diaphragm muscle
What is a Hiatal Hernia?
What are the causes of hiatal hernia?
- Chronic cough and vomiting
- Constant constipation
- Lifting heavy weights
- Severe pressure during defecation
- pregnancy or pregnancy
What are the types of hiatal hernia?
What are the symptoms of a hiatal hernia?
- regurgitation or reversible gastric acid reflux
- Food or liquids returning to the mouth, causing a bad taste
- difficulty swallowing
- Frequent bloating or belching
- Discomfort or pain in the chest or abdomen area
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling full early after eating
How is a hiatal hernia diagnosed?
X-ray imaging with a barium tip
upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
The doctor inserts a thin, flexible tube equipped with a camera through the patient's mouth in order to examine and view the esophagus and stomach from the inside and assess the presence of infections or abnormal changes in the upper digestive system.
esophageal motility study
Hiatal hernia treatment in Turkey
Surgical treatment in Turkey
Lifestyle change therapy
- Reducing the amount of food eaten at one meal (dividing the amount into several meals)
- Lose weight through exercise
- Avoid foods that increase heartburn (chocolate, fatty foods, caffeine, mint, garlic, onions)
- give up smoking
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating
- It is preferable to raise the head of the bed 45 degrees while sleeping
Why should I choose treatment in Turkey?
Recently, Turkey has become one of the leading countries in the field of medical tourism in the world.The reason for this is due to the presence of advanced medical centers that provide appropriate treatment by the most skilled doctors and the latest medical devices at a low cost.We guide you to the best expert specialists in all departments.We facilitate the language of communication between you and everyone through specialized Arab doctors who will help you communicate with your doctor.We help you provide appropriate treatment and high-end service in the most modern hospitals and medical centers in Turkey.We provide our services extensively and precisely.We accompany you step by step towards recovery.Free consultations around the clock.do not hesitate Contact usBimaristan, your family center in Turkey.
Frequently asked questions about hiatal hernia treatment in Turkey
Is a hiatal hernia dangerous?
Most cases of hiatal hernia are asymptomatic, but if the hernia is large, it can be associated with many digestive symptoms, and if left untreated, it can cause serious complications such as a strangulated hernia.
Fortunately, hiatal hernia in Turkey can be treated permanently.
Is hiatal hernia surgery dangerous?
How is hiatal hernia treated?
What are the symptoms of hiatal hernia?
- Pain in the chest and upper abdomen
- symptoms gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Feeling bloated and difficulty swallowing
- Stomach acid reflux into the mouth