Turkey provides rehabilitation centers for children with special needs. These centers are distinguished by providing the latest treatment and rehabilitation techniques, in addition to an expert medical staff from various specialties.
What are children's rehabilitation centers?
Who works in a children's rehabilitation center in Turkey?
Objectives of the Child Rehabilitation Program in Turkey
Who are the children who need rehabilitation programs?
- Congenital diseases that cause mental decline
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neurological injuries such as brain and spinal cord injuries
- Aneuploidy disorders such as Down syndrome
- congenital anomalies like cracked steel
- Mobility disability for any reason
- Cases of failure of normal growth
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Speech and pronunciation problems
- visual sensory deficit
Types of treatments in pediatric rehabilitation centers in Turkey
Physical Therapy for Children in Turkey Physical Therapy
- Delayed psychomotor development (delayed walking of the child)
- Muscular weakness and imbalance
- Genetic disorders such as Down syndrome
- Poor coordination, balance, and motor planning
- Nerve injuries such as cerebral palsy
- Recovery after trauma
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Birth defects and learning problems
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Neurological diseases such as spina bifida
- Growth failure and nutritional problems
- Children who have seizures or knock down
Speech Therapy in Turkey
- Speech or voting disorders
- Difficulty swallowing and difficulty eating
- The problem of delayed speech in children
- cognitive communication disorders
- Hearing impairment
- Genetic syndromes such as Rett and DiGeorge syndrome
Aquatic Therapy Program in Turkey
It is one of the recreational means aimed at rehabilitating children and improving the motor activity, balance and psychological state of the child. Some children’s rehabilitation centers contain special swimming pools that provide the child with a comfortable playing environment in addition to their usefulness in improving the child’s motor activity through water games that are carried out under the supervision of specialized technicians.
Why should I choose treatment in Turkey?
Turkey has been interested in the field of Rehabilitation and physical therapy Where recently in Turkey has been created robotic center in physical therapy.
Recently, Turkey has become one of the leading countries in the field of medical tourism in the world.
The reason for this is due to the presence of hospitals and specialized medical centers that provide appropriate treatment by the most skilled doctors and the latest medical devices at a low cost.
and stay Bimaristan Center Medical is your first choice for treatment in Turkey.
We guide you to the best specialized experts in all departments of the hospital.
We facilitate the language of communication between you and everyone through specialized Arab doctors who will help you communicate with your doctor.
We help you secure the right treatment and high-end service in the best hospitals, clinics and medical centers in Turkey.
We provide our services extensively and precisely.
We accompany you step by step towards recovery.
Free consultations around the clock.
do not hesitate Contact usBimaristan, your family center in Turkey.
Frequently Asked Questions About Child Rehabilitation Centers in Turkey
What does the Pediatric Rehabilitation Unit in Turkey offer?
Who are the children who are enrolled in the program and need rehabilitation?
- Children with cerebral and spinal cord injuries
- Children with autism spectrum disorders
- Children and adolescents with physical disabilities and children with severe acute psychological symptoms
- Nervous system diseases such as cleft palates and other neurological diseases
- Victims of war and those affected by severe injuries
- Children with social problems
What does the specialized work team consist of in the Children's Rehabilitation Hospital?
Children's rehabilitation centers have a specialized team working to rehabilitate children and provide them with various treatments, in addition to providing many existing services that aim to provide an appropriate environment in order to enhance the mental and social health of the child and rehabilitation within the community.
What are the goals of children's rehabilitation centers in Turkey?
What treatment services are provided in the rehabilitation center?
How long is required for pediatric patients in the rehabilitation center?
Rehabilitation may require a long period in the center before returning the child home and reintegrating him into the community again, and the period may be limited to a short period, depending on the child’s health condition.