Delayed childbearing is a common health problem for couples, and many are looking for ways to treat it in both males and females. Male infertility is treated under the supervision of Turkey's elite doctors.
An overview of infertility
Symptoms of infertility in couples
- Absence of menstruation for several months and irregularity.
- High prolactin (milk hormone) and the woman is not breastfeeding.
- Coarse hair growth in the chin and abdomen area.
- Disorders in the functions of the thyroid gland.
- Psychogenic eating disorders.
- Enlargement of the testicle or the expansion of its blood vessels, which leads to high temperature and death of sperm.
- Problems related to ejaculation, such as: premature ejaculation, lack of ejaculate, or difficulty ejaculating.
- Problems related to the practice of marital relationship, such as weak ability and sexual desire, in addition to the lack of sufficient erection.
- Abnormally enlarged breasts (gynecomastia).
- Hair is distributed abnormally and falls out of the chest so that its appearance becomes similar to the distribution of hair in women. This is the result of a genetic or hormonal imbalance.
- Exposure to frequent chest infections.
- Not distinguishing the smells of things and losing the sense of smell.
What are the cases that need to consult a doctor in Turkey?
- Women over the age of 35 and have not had a pregnancy within six months of unprotected marriage.
- Any woman over the age of forty.
- Your menstrual cycle is irregular or absent.
- If there is a history of infertility in the woman or women from her family or Ovarian cysts.
- exposure to treatment chemist or radiation therapy for cancer.
- Recurrent miscarriages and cases of chronic pelvic infections.
- If the testicles are smaller than normal, swollen, enlarged, or painful
- If it is found that the number of sperms is low when conducting a semen analysis, so that the result of the analysis shows that one milliliter of it contains less than 15 million sperms.
- Pathological story of infertility in the family.
- Previous surgeries on the testicles or prostate.
What are the causes of male infertility?
Prepare Varicocele The most common cause of reversible infertility in men, as there are a large number of cases of male infertility cured after a varicocele was found.
Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
Genetic and hormonal causes
environmental and biological factors
How can the causes of male infertility be diagnosed in Turkey?
General physical examination with a detailed clinical history
Male infertility treatment in Turkey
surgery in Turkey
Septic infection treatment
Treatment of intercourse problems
Through these techniques, the process of fertilization of the sperm with the egg is facilitated. The basic principle of assisted fertilization is to take a sample of the husband’s sperm, either through natural ejaculation or surgically, in order for the sperm to be fertilized with the wife’s egg, either by injecting them into the woman’s genital tract, or the sperm may be injected into a tube containing the wife’s egg to be completed Insemination by tube, and then the fertilized egg is transferred and implanted in the wife’s womb. This method is called the process IVF.
The latest medical findings in the treatment of male infertility 2022
Why should I choose treatment in Turkey?
Frequently asked questions about male infertility treatment in Turkey
What is infertility?
What are the signs of male infertility?
How is male infertility treated?
The treatment of male infertility depends on determining the cause that led to the occurrence of infertility. In the event of a varicocele in the testicle, surgical intervention is performed and the condition is corrected. In other cases, such as early ejaculation or erectile dysfunction, these causes are managed in order to treat male infertility and improve the ability to have children.